We are at the forefront of identifying the Right Candidates who can bring in value addition into your business. Ensuring our clients are always a step ahead of their competitors. We offer a thorough, discreet and above all professional service to companies and throughout India. We get the recruitment process right. NO MIS-HIRING. With over 12 years in the business, Orientation describes itself as India Savvy claiming that the unique working culture requires a special type of candidate.
Recruitment and Selection Process
The recruitment and selection process is important for new and established businesses alike. Your human resources department has the support and expertise of employment specialists who assist hiring managers with the procedures to ensure your company's leaders are making wise hiring decisions. There are several pieces to the recruitment and selection process: sourcing candidates, reviewing and tracking applicants, conducting interviews and selection for employment.
1. Recruitment Planning: The first step involved in the recruitment process is planning. Here, planning involves to draft a comprehensive job specification for the vacant position, outlining its major and minor responsibilities; the skills, experience and qualifications needed;
2. Strategy Development: Once it is known how many with what qualifications of candidates are required, the next step involved in this regard is to devise a suitable strategy for recruiting the candidates in the organisation.
3. Searching: This step involves attracting job seekers to the organisation. There are broadly two sources used to attract candidates.
- Identify Vacancy and Evaluate Need
- Develop Position Description
- Develop Recruitment Plan
- Select Search Committee
- Post Position and Implement Recruitment Plan
- Review Applicants and Develop Short List
- Conduct Interviews
- Select Hire/ Hire candidates
- Finalize Recruitment Process